Monday, April 12, 2010

All caught up!

With my scrapbooking anyway!!! I officially finished our family photo album through March of this year. Considering I had ZILCH of it done when I started this project almost 3 weeks ago, I'd say I did pretty good. I will also have to say that we are not very good at taking pictures, which is probably why it didn't take me very long and why I only spent 40$ getting almost 300 pictures printed (and shipped). But now I can move on to yet another project that is taking up space on my table. Raise your hand (or leave a comment) if you have at least 2 projects going at once. Me, I'm broken I can think of at least 6 projects that I have started that need finishing. don't believe me? baby blanket for Kellie (need to fix sewing machine first), Fix sewing machine (?) dishcloths for fellow man (4 out of 6 complete), afghan for ugly green couch (3 measly squares to finish the corner, 3! That would only take me like an hour!), baby decoration with his name on it (printed out the page), table cloth (sitting under scrapbook supplies). I know I have more, they are just in hiding so I don't have to feel guilty. I'm a broken project finisher. I can only start them. Anyone out there good at finishing things want to come to my house? :)

1 comment:

Shawn and Mish said...

I think I have hidden or given away my projects. I have officially given up-although I suspect it won't last long since I am beginning to have withdrawals.....