Thursday, December 27, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just thought I'd put it out there for the world to see...okay, at least my family....this is the year! 2008! we made it! I have one huge goal...stop eating sugar! I am going to avoid sweets and candy and yes, even chocolate. ( however, I reserve the right once a month to eat a mini sized hershey bar on my lucky week ;) If you see sugar on my person, at my house, on my desk, in my pocket, please remove it!!!! don't let me tempt myself and feel free to steal said food from me whenever possible! I have really enjoyed my holidays, as I promised, as well as discovered that sugar gives me the worst stomachache in the world, hence, my goal. besides, this should help me cut back on spending unnecessary money on sweets.

1 comment:

Shawn and Mish said...

Okay, will do. But I can't say as I am so motivated to avoid chocolate. I am motivated to avoid salad....hmmm...so much for that weight loss plan!