Tuesday, December 9, 2008

so blessed


We blessed baby Mags on Sunday. he led all the other babies in the congregation in a beautiful chorus of cries while his dad gave a beautiful blessing. It was amazing and we are so lucky to have such a great dad and husband. (Me and Mags are both writing right now because he is occupying my other hand forcing me to type one handed.) Big thanks to mom for making the blessing outfit, he looked fantastic! Needless tp say the bottom picture is an accurate estimate of what he really looked like during the blessing. :)-

4 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

OH, I am sorry I missed it. I have 2 little outfits that look similar to that...one is TINY! And heym you'll get wayyyyyy good at typing one-handed. I'm better at it now than I am with 2 hands!

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

oh he is such a cute baby!! You guys sound like you are doing soo good! I miss you guys!

The Busey Family said...

How are you feeling? It is definitely painful to have a baby. Oh cute pictures...he is really cute! Um...I can come by your apartment sometime or you can just give it to your grandma and I will go get it at Platinum. Thanks for that and maybe your should start to scrapbook...it is so much fun! Love ya!

Courtney said...

He is so cute Andrea. How do you like being a mama. It is so amazing huh?