Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waffle thief

so we sent daddy off to class and began cleaning up breakfast. I had 1/4 of my waffle left on my plate and was getting ready to toss it when I was distracted. hmmm, anyway, short story I saw my son climb up on the chair, back down and didn't think any more of it. A few minutes later I walked past his room to find this:
He snatched the last chunk of my waffle out from under my nose and ran off to his room to eat it. do we see a eating disorder in the making? hope not. :) I love watching him get his little personality, he thinks he's SO Funny! which, I'll have to admit, he is. He wandered around all morning with a plastic spoon and some alphabet magnets in a sour cream container, stirring them and then feeding me. so sweet to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! that is hilarious! i love that kid!

The Wrights said...

How funny!