Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday night cleaning


Anyone who knows me well or has lived with me in the past 4 years knows that I love to clean on a friday night. Don't ask me why I did it when I was single and I found myself in the odd position tonight with a strong desire to clean. not organize, CLEAN! so I pulled out the windex and the clorox wipes and went to town in the bathroom. I finished off one quick wipe down of the counter and tossed the wipe in the toilet- I hate having germs sitting in the garbage, and don't try to tell me it doesn't matter- anyway the toilet was on my list at the end, because I hate cleaning the toilet. Anyway, I flushed the toilet and lo and behold if the clorox wipe didn't do it's job on the way down the drain! it actually cleaned the bowl of the toilet and it looked quite nice! so the next time you don't want to touch your toilet to clean it, I know you can spare at least one clorox wipe. If you don't keep them handy DO IT! I would recommend it to everyone to have them always. I use mine daily and one container has lasted me since JUNE! Clorox owes me at least $100 for that little pitch I just threw out to the world. Happy Cleaning!

2 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Hey I love them too... not so much cleaning on friday nights but maybe I should start trying it cause I do get much more done at night! Anyways I have replaced my kitchen dish rag for the wipes because I don't like the smell the rags get when they get old. I think I might try the whole toliet trick though!
Thanks for the pointer :) Say hi to your boys for me!

Shawn and Mish said...

Shhh, don't tell Grant. Right now, his household chore is the bathrooms and I make him use the toilet brush!