Friday, January 25, 2008

Way behind







I guess I kinda went out of order on the cast thing. So here are some pictures of what magnum did to break his hand. The bottom one may give you a hint as to WHY it happened, I'm not sure if the picture was taken WHEN it happened, but you get the idea. Anyway, Sunday he did what he threatened to do from the beginning and cut off his own cast. Much to my and the Dr.'s dismay. His hand is fine and life is almost back to normal. School is so crazy for me right now I can hardly keep track of my hair brush let alone the million presentations and assignments I have to do. Of course, anyone who knows me knows that the things i use most (keys, cell phone, work badge, hairbrush) get lost a minimum of once a day so you can imagine what my backpack looks like...wherever it is. Life is good at the morgan home! and Today is FRIDAY!!!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Shawn and Mish said...

It's about stinkin' time! I check this thing all the time. I miss you both!!!